How to Activate www.disneyplus.com login/begin 8 digit code
We'll show you how to link your Disney+ account to your Smart TV so you can enjoy all its content. To get started, go to www.disneyplus.com login/begin 8 digit code and follow the instructions below.
What is DisneyPlus.com/Begin and what is it for?
DisneyPlus.com/Begin is a feature that will allow you to connect your Disney+ account to your Smart TV. All you need to do is download the Disney app and follow the steps we'll give you to enter the 8-digit code that will give you access to the linking. It's quick and easy.
Devices compatible with Disney Plus
Before you start, make sure you have a good speed Internet connection and download the Disney+ app on your Smart TV. This will ensure good sound and video quality when playing content. These are the devices compatible with the application:
- Android TV devices, such as Sharp AQUOS and Sony Bravia.
- Android TV set-top boxes, such as NVIDIA SHIELD TV and Mi Box.
- LG Smart TVs with WebOS 3.0 or higher.
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs.
To view 4K Ultra HD and HDR content, external displays must support HDCP 2.2 and components must support high-bandwidth digital content.
Samsung TVs equipped with built-in web browser or Orsay OS (Samsung Smart TV pre-2015), and LG Netcast TVs and the LG TV web browser app are not compatible with Disney Plus.
How to download the Disney Plus application on my TV?
If you have already verified that your Smart TV is compatible with the Disney Plus app, you can start downloading it for free.
Download time will depend on your Internet connection speed.
Once you have downloaded the app, you can continue to link Disney Plus to your Smart TV.
If you have already downloaded the Disney Plus app, all that remains is to link the account to your TV. To do this, you will need the startup code from disneyplus.com/begin, which will be requested during the procedure. We will explain how to get that code and all the details to connect your Disney Plus account to your Smart TV:
- Open the Disney+ app you recently downloaded on your TV.
- Instructions will appear on your screen.
- Next, an 8-digit Disney Plus code will be displayed.
- From your cell phone or PC, go to disneyplus.com/begin.
- You will be prompted for the Disney Plus code that appears on your TV screen.
- Enter the 8-digit code and click "Continue".
- You will now need to log in to disneyplus.com/start.
- Enter your email and password to access your account.
You're done! You can now enjoy Disney+ content on your Smart TV.
How to Login to Disney Plus on TV With Code
How to link disneyplus.com login/begin to PlayStation or Xbox
You can also connect your Disney+ account to your PlayStation or Xbox in a similar way as you do on your TV. Just make sure you have downloaded the app beforehand.
- Open the Disney+ application.
- Click on "Sign in".
- Instructions will appear on the screen.
- Enter disneyplus.com/begin in the browser.
- You will then find the 8-digit Disney Plus code on your TV screen.
- Enter the www.disneyplus.com login/begin 8 digit code on your device.
- Enter your email and password associated with your Disney Plus account.
You're done! Your device is now synced for streaming.